05 February 2012

Sorry...!

The past month or two was quite a bit hectic for me that I did not got around to post something (even a photo or two)  on my blog these past days / weeks / month(s).

Occasional excruciating and numbing pain (in upper-back), with gradual lost of strength and feel in right arm and fingers, with which I have been struggling with, from November 2011 to early January 2012, had me later in desperation go to a neurosurgeon, with almost immediate neck operation, that the huge pain relief afterwards, as well as the full recovery of right arm, had me in disbelieving laughing good mood.

But the medical bills was not so funny :-)
 
And, on top of that, the unexpected retrenchment (which was actually quite a relief as I was literally stagnating for the past year or so at my job) finally forced me to take a fresh look at my life, career and future with new ideas. One of these is to see if I can do something about my photography hobby as a business. 

So, here I am, back with a bang, full of  ideas.

Exciting times ahead...

No comments: